The business plan financial section always starts with the forecasting of revenue. Revenue refers to the monetary amount from the sale of goods or services in which the business normally trades and which are available for sale. This revenue projections excel calculator will help you to calculate total revenue for use in the Financial Projections Template.
Our blog article on sales projection gives further details of how revenue can be estimated for a product or service business.
The revenue projections calculator, which is available for download below, helps estimate revenue for five years. The calculator can deal with up to four unit based products and a further four non unit based products. Unit prices can be uplifted for each of the five years by a fixed percentage to allow for inflation and price increases.
Revenue Projections Spreadsheet Download
The revenue projections calculator is available for download in Excel format by following the link below.
Examples Using the Revenue Projection Calculator
The revenue projections calculator can be used for any business, industry specific revenue forecast template examples can be found below:
- Retail Store Revenue Projection
- Lead Generation Revenue Projection
- Sandwich Shop Revenue Projection
- Bed and Breakfast Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Vacation Rental Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Microbrewery Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Salon Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Drop Shipping Business Revenue Projection
- Car Wash Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Coffee Shop Revenue Projection
- Restaurant Business Revenue Projection
- Subscription Based Business Revenue Projection
- Search Engine Business Revenue Projection
- Golf Course Business Revenue Projection
Users use this business plan revenue projections calculator template at their own risk. We make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy and we are covered by the terms of our legal disclaimer, which you are deemed to have read. This is an example of an projected revenue calculator that you might use. It is purely illustrative revenue projection example. This is not intended to reflect general standards or targets for any particular company or sector. If you do spot a mistake in the revenue excel template, please let us know and we will try to fix it.
About the Author
Chartered accountant Michael Brown is the founder and CEO of Plan Projections. He has worked as an accountant and consultant for more than 25 years and has built financial models for all types of industries. He has been the CFO or controller of both small and medium sized companies and has run small businesses of his own. He has been a manager and an auditor with Deloitte, a big 4 accountancy firm, and holds a degree from Loughborough University.