This page contains links to industry specific financial model projection templates for use with the main Financial Projections Template. Choose the template closest to your own business industry type and use this as a guide to help you produce your own financial projections.
Please be aware that these templates are generic to an industry type and you need to judge whether they are appropriate to your business and circumstances.
Free Industry Specific Financial Model Templates
A selection of popular industry specific templates for use with our financial projections template.
- Bakery Gross Margin Percentage Calculator
- Bed and Breakfast Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Car Wash Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Coffee Shop Revenue Projection
- Drop Shipping Business Revenue Projection
- Food Truck Profit Margin Percentage Calculator
- Food Truck Revenue Projection Template
- Franchise Startup Costs Template
- Freemium Model Calculator
- Golf Course Business Revenue Projection
- Holiday Let Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Hotel Revenue Projection Excel Template
- In-App Purchase Revenue Model
- Industry Specific Financial Model Templates
- Internet Cafe Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Lead Generation Revenue Projection
- Manufacturing Gross Margin Percentage Calculator
- Microbrewery Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Microbrewery Gross Margin Percentage Calculator
- Multi-sided Platform Revenue Projection
- Online Store Revenue Projection
- Restaurant Business Revenue Projection
- Retail Store Revenue Projection
- Saas Revenue Model
- Salon Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Salon Gross Margin Percentage Calculator
- Sandwich Shop Revenue Projection
- Search Engine Business Revenue Projection
- Subscription Based Business Revenue Projection
- Subscription Model Customer Growth Calculator
- Vacation Rental Business Plan Revenue Projection
- Website Conversion Rate Calculator
- Website Traffic Estimator
Users use the free industry specific financial model templates at their own risk. We make no warranty or representation as to their accuracy and we are covered by the terms of our legal disclaimer, which you are deemed to have read. These are examples of an startup financial model templates that you might use. They are purely illustrative. This is not intended to reflect general standards or targets for any particular company or sector. If you do spot a mistake in an industry specific financial model template, please let us know and we will try to fix it.
About the Author
Chartered accountant Michael Brown is the founder and CEO of Plan Projections. He has worked as an accountant and consultant for more than 25 years and has built financial models for all types of industries. He has been the CFO or controller of both small and medium sized companies and has run small businesses of his own. He has been a manager and an auditor with Deloitte, a big 4 accountancy firm, and holds a degree from Loughborough University.