The sandwich shop revenue projection template provides a quick and easy method to estimate revenue generated by a sandwich shop business for the next 5 years.
As well as revenue from sandwiches, the template also allows for drinks, snacks and other sundry revenue to be included.
The revenue forecast generated can be used as starting point for our Financial Projections Template for inclusion in a business plan for a sandwich shop.
Using the Sandwich Shop Revenue Template
The Excel sandwich shop revenue template, available for download below, calculates the annual revenue for a sandwich shop business plan by entering details as follows:
- Enter the footfall. This is the estimated number of people who pass the sandwich shop each day.
- Enter the customer %. This is the percentage of the passing footfall which enters the sandwich shop. The template calculates the number of daily customers.
- Enter the sandwiches per customer. The number of sandwiches each person will purchase. The sandwich shop revenue template calculates the number of sandwiches sold per day.
- Enter the average sandwich price. This is the average sandwich price for the shop. The template calculates the sandwich revenue for the day.
- Enter the percentage and price for drinks and snacks. For each type of drink and snack enter the percentage of sandwich purchases which also result in a drink or snack purchase. For example, if for every 100 sandwiches which are sold, 34 hot drinks are sold, then 34% should be entered alongside hot drinks.
Entering the average price for each category allows the revenue for each drink and snack type to be calculated, and the total daily revenue for sandwiches, drinks and snacks to be calculated.
- Enter details of other revenue for the year. For completeness, the template allows up to four categories of other revenue to be entered in total for the year. The sandwich shop revenue template calculates the total annual revenue for the sandwich shop.
Sandwich Shop Revenue Projection Template Download
The sandwich shop revenue projection template is available for download in Excel format by following the link below.
The sandwich shop sales forecast produced by this template can be used as the starting point for our Financial Projections Template, as part of a sandwich shop business plan.
Users use the sandwich shop revenue projection template to generate sandwich shop sales projections at their own risk. We make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy and we are covered by the terms of our legal disclaimer, which you are deemed to have read. This is an example of sales forecasting software that you might use when considering how to start a sandwich shop business. It is purely illustrative. This is not intended to reflect general standards or targets for any particular company or sector. If you do spot a mistake in the sandwich shop business plan template, please let us know and we will try to fix it.
About the Author
Chartered accountant Michael Brown is the founder and CEO of Plan Projections. He has worked as an accountant and consultant for more than 25 years and has built financial models for all types of industries. He has been the CFO or controller of both small and medium sized companies and has run small businesses of his own. He has been a manager and an auditor with Deloitte, a big 4 accountancy firm, and holds a BSc from Loughborough University.